Create a Hyros Automation
Add automations to your Hyros integration!
In this step, you learn how to create a funnel automation.
To set up an automation using Hyros:
- 1.Open a funnel.
- 2.Click the Funnel Automations icon in the bottom menu bar.
- 3.Click Create a new automation.
- 4.Click Start from scratch and then Create.
- 1.Click Add a new trigger.
- 2.On the pop-up window, choose how to start the automation. In this example, we select On Purchase.
- 3.Click Create.
On the Refine options page, click the Trigger on field and select which step(s) you want the trigger to start on. You can select one step, multiple steps, or all of them.
- For example If you want to add someone to your list when they optin, select Optin as the trigger and choose your Optin step.
Now you can add an action to your trigger.
- 1.Click the plus (+) icon.
- 2.On the next window, click Integration > Hyros.
On the next window, click the Action field and select an option: Create order or Create lead.
- Switch on the toggle if you want to trigger from the contact optin email (if different than the purchase email, when applicable). That's optional.
Note Do not select a tag option (Add or Remove). The tag options will be depreciated.
Finally, click Add to save the automation. Be sure to switch on the Active toggle in the top right corner of the next page.
If you select this action, the automation creates customer/product details on your Hyros account when this action is triggered. To view the order information sent from your funnel, go to Hyros and click Sales Data > $ Sales.
If you select this action, the automation sends lead details to your Hyros account when this action is triggered. To view the contact data sent from your funnel, go to Hyros and click Sales Data > Leads.
Now you're integrated with Hyros!