Test steps based on random traffic splits.
At Funnelish, we make it easy for you to compare conversion rates for two different design ideas. Create and launch an A/B test for one or more step variants with just a few clicks, and then get the results on the Funnel analytics page.
Create a step for the A/B test.
- 1.Open a funnel and select a step.
- 2.Choose between creating a template with the New A/B test button or cloning the step with the copy button.
Select between a clone or a template.
The Clone tool makes an exact copy of a step. Select this option if you want to test one or more small variations based on the original step.
- 1.Click the Edit icon to open the step.
- 2.Make changes to the cloned step.
Edit a step variant.
Select the Template option if you want to compare the original step to a different version. Inside the Funnelish library, select an existing template or build a variant from scratch.
- 1.Click the New A/B test button.
- 2.On the new window, select an option (an existing template or a blank canvas).
- 3.Click Continue.
- 4.Click the Edit icon to open the step.
- 5.Make changes to the variant step.
We offer you the option to choose between running random splits that will arbitrarily display the different variants to your customers indifferently from where they are located, or running Geo splits based on your customer's country.
After you create one or more variants, assign traffic splits.
- 1.Click a field next to a variant name.
- 2.Select a percentage figure in the drop-down menu.
- 3.Repeat for all variant steps.
If your numbers don't quite add up to 100%, we can adjust. Our splits are based on relative numbers rather than absolute figures. We suggest a maximum of 10-20 splits.
Assign a percentage to each variant.
After you create one or more variants, assign Geo splits.
- 1.Click the Random button in the top right corner of the variants.
- 2.Select Geo in the drop-down menu.
Change Random to Geo in the top right corner of the variants.
- 3.Click on the box at the left of a variant.
- 4.Assign a country for the variant from the drop-down menu.
- 5.Repeat for each variant you want to assign to a different country.
- 6.For the last variant, make sure you select All the rest. This allows your funnel to run in other countries as normal.