Cash On Delivery
Add cash on delivery (COD) as a payment method.
If you sell and ship physical products, Cash on Delivery is the alternative to electronic payment methods, especially if major payment processors do not support your country.
After a customer places an order and chooses the Cash on Delivery payment method, you can send the product using a shipping service in your area (e.g., FedEx, UPS, DHL). The shipping service delivers the product and collects the money from the customer.
Make sure you:
After you have created a gateway, you can use it again on any number of funnels.
- 1.Open a funnel step.
- 2.Click the payment form field.
- 3.In the left settings panel, click Edit payment options.
- 4.Click Add a new payment method.
- 5.In the pop-up window, click Cash on Delivery.
- 6.In the new window, select COD (Cash On Delivery).
- 7.Click Save changes.