Cash On Delivery
What is COD?
If you sell and ship physical products, Cash on Delivery might be a good alternative to traditional payment methods, especially if your country isn't supported by major payment processors.
After a customer places an order through your Funnelish Pay order form and chooses the Cash on Delivery payment method, you can send the product using a shipping service in your area (e.g. FedEx, UPS, DHL).
Cash on Delivery
The shipping service delivers the product and collects the money from the customer.
Make sure you:
- 1.Open a funnel step.
- 2.Click the payment form field.
- 3.In the left settings panel, click Edit payment options.
- 4.In the new panel, click Add a new payment method.
- 5.In the pop-up window, click Cash on Delivery.
- 6.In the new window, click the COD line. The window closes.
7. Click Save changes.
- Funnelish adds the Cash on Delivery payment method.
New payment method