Add P24 as a payment processing method to your funnel.
After you have created a gateway, you can use it again on any number of funnels.
- 1.Open a funnel step.
- 2.Click the payment form field.
- 3.In the left settings panel, click Edit payment options.
- 4.Click Add a new payment method.
- 5.In the pop-up window, click Przelewy24.
- 6.Click Add New Przelewy24 Gateway. A window will display.
On the New gateway window:
- 1.Enter a unique Gateway name. This name is for internal use, it is not visible in the funnel.
- 2.Click the Connect button. The app opens Stripe in a new tab.
- 3.Log in and connect to a Stripe account or create a new one.
- 4.Select the newly created payment method on the list.
- 5.Click Save changes.
The final step requires some customizations on your Stripe account.
- 1.Log in to your Stripe account.
- 2.Click the Settings gear in the top right corner.
- 3.Click Payment methods on the Product settings page.
- 4.Scroll down to Przelewy24.
- 5.Click the Turn On button. Stripe changes the button to a green checkmark.