Payment processing in Funnelish is aggregated through our core app Funnelish Pay.
We use Funnelish Pay to streamline payments. It's an app that gives your customers multiple payment methods without sacrificing the design and flow of your funnel. Connect PayPal, Stripe, NMI, iDEAL, Cash on Delivery, and other payment options to your sales funnels.
Funnelish Pay does not add any fees to the charges you already pay to payment service providers.
Before adding payment gateways, make sure the Funnelish Pay app is enabled.
- 1.On the header menu, click the Apps button located at the far right.Apps button in the top right corner of the page.
- 2.On the Apps page, scroll down to Funnelish Pay and toggle the switch to enable.
Toggle the switch to the enabled position.
- 1.Open a funnel step.
- 2.Place a payment element on the step canvas. You can use the Payment form or the 2-Step form.
Choose a payment element.
- 3.Click the payment form field to display the settings panel on the left.
- 4.On the settings panel, click the Edit payment options button. A new panel will display on the right side of the screen.
- 5.On the Edit payment options panel, switch the toggle to enable the Funnelish Pay app.
- 6.Choose a theme for the live payment form.
If you use the 2-step form element, complete an extra action to access the payment form field.
- 1.Place the 2-step form element on the canvas.
- 2.Click the number 2 at the top of the element.
Click the number 2 to display the payment form field.
- 3.Scroll down to the payment form field.
- 4.Complete the steps described in the previous subsection.