Buy Now, Pay Later (Klarna)
Add Klarna to your funnel
Adding Klarna's Buy Now, Pay Later gateway with the Funnelish Pay app is easy. After you create a gateway one time, you use it again on any number of funnels.
Offering this payment option can help increase conversion rates on high ticket items. It can also help to increase your Average Order Value.
- Connect Klarna to your Funnelish Pay app via Stripe.
Make sure you:
- 1.Open a funnel step.
- 2.Click the payment form field.
- 3.In the left settings panel, click Edit payment options.
- 4.In the new panel, click Add a new payment method.
- 5.In the pop-up window, click Buy Now, Pay Later.
- 6.Click Add New Buy Now, Pay Later Gateway. A new window displays.
On the New gateway window:
- 1.Enter a unique Gateway name. This name is for internal use. It is not visible in the funnel.
- 2.Click Connect.
- 3.Log in to Stripe and connect or create a new account.
Enter unique gateway name
4. Click Save changes after the account connects.
5. Go to your Klarna account and customize settings.
Connected to Stripe
After connecting, you can configure the display setting for Klarna.
- By default, Funnelish shows the Klarna payment option to customers in countries that support Klarna.
- Switch the toggle to the On position to show the Klarna option to customers in all locations.
The final step requires some customizations on your Stripe account.
- 1.Log in to your Stripe account.
- 2.Click the Settings gear in the top right corner.
- 3.Click Payment methods on the Product settings page.
- 4.Scroll down to Klarna.
- 5.Click the Turn On button. Stripe changes the button to a green checkmark.