Automate fulfillment and follow-up processes with 4,000+ third-party integrations
This article shows you how to connect your funnel to Zapier and then access thousands of possible automations.
The first step is to activate Zapier on Funnelish and locate the Private API Key. You'll need this key when you create your first Zap on Zapier.
- 1.Log in to your Funnelish account.
- 2.Click the Account icon.
- 3.Click Integrations in the popup window.
4. On the next window, scroll down to Zapier.
5. Switch the toggle to the On position.
6. On the Integration settings panel, click Create a Zap.
A new browser tab opens. Log in to your Zapier account, if prompted. After you log in, the Invite page displays. Scroll down the page and click the Accept Invite & Build a Zap button.
- 1.On the next page, click Create Zap. The Trigger page opens.
- 2.On the Trigger page, select Funnelish. If you see more than one version, select the most recent one.
3. Click the Event field and select an option: New Activity or New Order.
4. Click Continue and then sign in to your Funnelish account. A new window displays.
5. Go back to the browser tab with the Funnel page.
6. Copy the Private API Key.
7. Go back to Zapier and paste the key into the field.
8. Click Yes, Continue.
Now connect Zapier to a funnel and funnel step.
- 1.Click the Funnel field and select an option.
- 2.Click the Funnel Step field and select one or more steps.
- 3.Click Continue. (optional)
Click the link to test your trigger. Zapier needs data to run a test. If your funnel is new, open your funnel in a new browser and create data (e.g. optin, purchase something with the COD option, etc.).
Now we need to complete the second part of the automation: set up an action (a response to a trigger event).
It's impossible to describe all the available actions. Some possible options might include:
- send a Thank you message from your Gmail account when someone buys a funnel product
- send you a Slack message each time a customer cancels a subscription
- send a Welcome message to each person who opts in to your mailing list
That's it. Feel free to reach out to our customer support staff if you have any problems with this integration or think we can add any new triggers/actions to our Zapier integration.