Customize the customer experience
This article will show you how to add steps. Steps are like pages in a sales funnel. They guide the user, one step at a time, along the customer journey to the checkout.
- If you selected a template, your funnel comes preloaded with steps. You can add, remove, and edit those steps.
- If you started from scratch, you won't see any steps. You're starting with a blank canvas.
Each step is a page with a specific sales function. The number of steps that you need in your funnel depends on your product and imagination. Our funnel process have six types of steps that are easy to customize.
- Landing page – Usually the first step your customers will see. Ideal for showcasing your product regardless of whether you collect optins or not.
- Checkout – Ideal for taking the initial payment from customers through a payment form or a two-step form.
- Upsell – Allows your customers to buy more of your products without having to provide their payment details again.
- Downsell – This step is only shown to your customers when they say NO to a previous Upsell offer.
- Thank you page – Usually the last page your customers will see. Also gives the opportunity to show more of your other products.
Only Checkout, Upsell, and Downsell steps can have products.
To add a step to your funnel:
- 1.Open your funnel.
- 2.On the left panel, click the New step button.
Left panel header
- 3.Scroll through the list of pre-made pages.
- 4.Click an option to preview the page in the right panel, or select Build from scratch.
- 5.Click Continue to choose a page design.
- 6.Select a step type to use with your new page.
Every step type Funnelish offers.
- 7.Edit the default step name and default URL (optional)
Customize step name and URL.
- 8.Click Create step.
- 9.Repeat the process for every step you want to add to your funnel.