Klarna through Stripe
Add Klarna through Stripe as a payment processing method to your funnel.
Make sure you:
After you have created a gateway, you can use it again on any number of funnels.
- 1.Open a funnel step.
- 2.Click the payment form field.
- 3.In the left settings panel, click Edit payment options.
- 4.Click Add a new payment method.
- 5.In the pop-up window, click Buy Now, Pay Later.
- 6.Click Add New Buy Now, Pay Later Gateway on the new window.
Select Buy Now, Pay Later as payment gateway.
On the New gateway window:
- 1.On the Gateway field, select Klarna (through Stripe) in the drop-down selection.
Select the Klarna (through Stripe) option.
- 2.Enter a unique Gateway name. This name is for internal use, it is not visible in the funnel.
- 3.Click the Connect button. The app opens Stripe in a new tab.
- 4.Log in to Stripe and connect (or create) a new account.
Input a unique Gateway name and click connect.
- 5.After you have completed the Stripe connection, click the newly created payment method on the list.
- 6.Click Save changes.
The final step requires some customization on your Stripe account.
- 1.Log in to your Stripe account.
- 2.Click the Settings gear in the top right corner.
- 3.Click Payment methods on the Product settings page.
- 4.Scroll down to Klarna.
- 5.Click the Turn On button. Stripe changes the button to a green checkmark.
Turn on Klarna in your Stripe account.