Connect Your Google Account
Update your Google sheets with every funnel purchase, refund, subscription, or cancellation
Integrate the Funnelish funnel with your Google account and collect data on a Google sheet. When a customer completes an action in your funnel (e.g. buys a product), Funnelish automatically adds a record to one of your sheets.
To send data to a Google sheet, you need to complete two steps in this order:
- 1.connect the Funnelish app to your Google account, and then
- 2.create a Funnelish automation
This article shows you how to complete Step 1.
Connect the Funnelish app to your Google account
Log in to your Funnelish account and then:
- 1.Click the Account icon on the main dashboard.
- 2.Select Integrations.
- 3.Click Google Sheets. A side panel opens.
- 1.On the side panel, click the toggle and turn on the switch.
- 2.Click the Sign in with Google button. A Google page opens.
3. Choose an account.
4. On the next page, read the terms and check the boxes.
5. Click Continue to give Funnelish access to your account.
Read the terms and check the boxes if you agree
The funnelish page opens again.
- Click Save changes.