Focus customer attention on your offerings
Simplify the customer journey and increase conversions by adding a Product List to the funnel. A product list shows the items on offer along with prices and images. Customize the list to enable bulk purchases, add side tags, variants, and more.
Note You can place only one Product list widget (hidden or visible) on a step.
Sample product list
You can place the Product List widget on multiple steps (Checkout, Upsell, and Downsell) in the funnel. To generate a product list, you must first add products to the step.
To add products:
- 1.Open a funnel.
- 2.Click a step one time.
- 3.Click the Add a new product button.
Add products to a step
4. In the popup window, choose one-time purchase or subscription.
5. Complete the workflow.
6. Click Create product.
You need to customize a product list in two places:
We describe each method separately below.
To customize a product:
- 1.Open a funnel.
- 2.Click one time on the step that has the products.
- 3.Click a product name to open the Edit page.
Click product name
- 1.Change or update the product name.
Review and edit product name
The default setting is a price for a one-time product purchase.
One-time product price
Switch on the toggle if this is a subscription. Fill in the required fields. You can also create a trial price for a subscription.
Enable the subscription option
Click the square below the Product image heading to upload a thumbnail image (JPG or PNG). (optional)
Upload product image
Configure some or all of these optional settings to control how the item and supporting text display in the product list.
- 1.Switch on the toggle to make the item a required purchase. The default setting is OFF.
- 2.Switch on the toggle to hide this item. The default setting is OFF.
- 3.Switch on the toggle to add a yellow background to the product line. The default setting is OFF.
- 4.Create a top tag with a short sales pitch.
- 5.Enter a word to insert a side tag.
- 6.Set the background color of the top tag.
- 7.Change the size of the top tag: small or big.
- 8.Click Save changes.
To preview the product list:
- 1.Click Save changes on the step page.
- 2.Click Preview.
- Funnelish opens a new browser tab with the product list.
Customized product line
You can add product variants (e.g. size or color options) to the list. You can also add images and unique prices for each variant.
- 1.Click the Add new variant button.
- 2.Enter a category name (e.g. color).
- 3.Enter category options (e.g. brown).
- 4.Click Add new option to insert a new line.
- 5.Repeat steps to add more options.
- 6.Click Manage variants to upload images and add different prices. (optional)
Color variants for an espresso cup product
Variant images and prices
Click the image box to upload a picture for each variant. (optional)
By default, Funnelish assigns the default product price to each variant. You can enter a unique price for one or more variants.
- In the screenshot below, we create three variants for an espresso cup product. The default price ($11) is set by our original product (white cups). The price for brown cups is the same as the default, so we leave that price field blank.
Clear cups cost more, so we add a new value ($13).
Click Save changes.
Images and custom prices for product variants
If a user selects a product with variants, a folder expands and displays the options. The user clicks a variant. The product price changes if it differs from the default value.
There variants for espresso cups
At the bottom of the panel, you can set up third-party integrations to trigger a variety of actions. In the example below, each new purchase of espresso cups automatically adds a row to a specific Google sheet.
Create an automatic trigger
After you customize each product, the next step is to configure the design of the product list as a whole. The side panel has all the standard options, including font, margins, padding, borders, background colors, and more.
- 1.Open the step with the product list.
- 2.Click the product list field one time. The side panel displays.
- 3.Add custom settings as required.
- 4.Click Save changes.
- 5.Click Preview to review the design.
Review the product list
Click the Manage Products button to open an edit panel. From here, you can edit product descriptions, change settings, and add new items.
Edit products and define purchase limits
Next to the Select type heading, there are three options to control how much a customer can purchase. These settings apply to every item in the product list.
- Single checkout means a customer can purchase one item of one product or subscription. Bulk purchases are not possible. (e.g. one bag of coffee or one set of cups).
- Multi-checkout means a customer can purchase one item of multiple products or subscriptions at one time (e.g. one bag of coffee and one set of cups).
- Multi-Quantity means the customer can make bulk (up to 10) purchases of multiple products or subscriptions at one time.