Send Orders to Shopify
Create an automation
In this article, we show you how to automatically fulfill an order on Shopify. You also learn how to use the Override price feature. When enabled, the funnel pushes a different purchase price into your Shopify store.
It's a two-step process:
- create an automation
- customize the product
- 1.Log in to your Funnelish account.
- 2.Open a funnel.
- 3.Click the step which has your product or products.
- 4.Click one product. A side panel opens.
- 5.Scroll down to the bottom and click the Create new automation button.
Create an automation
In this step, link a product on your funnel to the same item on your Shopify store.
Before starting this step, make sure your Shopify store has up-to-date products and product variations.
Follow the guided workflow:
- 1.Click the On Purchase tile.
- 2.Click Save changes.
- 3.Click Shopify.
- 4.Click the Action field and select Create an order. A new field displays.
- 5.Click the field and select the Shopify product you want to link to your funnel.
Select a product
On the Create new automation page:
Enable optional features
To override the default setting and push a different price to the Shopify store:
- 1.Click the arrow to expand the Additional settings folder.
- 2.Switch the Override price? toggle to the ON position.
- 3.Enter a price.
The automation pushed an order to Shopify with an override price of 19.50. The original product price in the Shopify store was not changed.
Next, map products. Complete this step if you have a single product or an item with variants. Link the funnel product (on the left) with the matching Shopify version (on the right).
Map a product
- click the Auto-link all variants to map items, or
- drag a funnel product to the Shopify side.
Click Save changes. Now you're all set! Enable an automation for any product you want to connect to your Shopify store.
If enabled, this feature automatically updates inventory levels in your Shopify store with each new purchase.
- Switch on the Update inventory level toggle and make sure you have the correct inventory in Shopify.