Check funnel analytics
Evaluate performance with data
How's your funnel performing? What's the conversion rate?
The answer to those questions (and more) can be found on the Funnelish Dashboard and Funnel analytics page.
Click the Dashboard icon on the side menu to get a quick overview of business activity. The top line charts summarize total revenue, number of unique orders, conversion rate, average order value (AOV), and more.
Click the Add filter link to open a drop-menu menu of options. Filter chart data based on UTM codes, referrer domains and more.
Use the date picker to enter a custom time period for chart data.
]We collect funnel data for six metrics on each funnel step, including conversion rate, page views, and optin rate.
- 1.Open a funnel.
- 2.Go to the bottom left corner of the page.
- 3.Click the Funnel analytics icon.
- 1.Go to the top right corner of the page.
- 2.Set the reporting period for the data (e.g. last 30 days).
- 3.Scroll down the page to the Performance breakdown heading.
- 4.Locate a funnel.
- 5.Review data.
- Click the arrow next to a step name to expand a row. The table shows data for each step variant if you are running spilt tests.
- Hover the mouse over a figure to see performance changes compared to the previous period.