Improve the customer experience for buyers in Belgium
Connect your funnel to Bancontact, the most popular online and mobile payment method in Belgium. About 15 million users have a Bancontact card (which is tied to a Belgium bank account). That's a substantial number given the population of Belgium is 11.6m.
Bancontact supports recurring payments and upsells. Payment processing is handled through Stripe, which is great news for Funnelish users. Adding a Bancontact payment method to your funnel is fast and easy if you have an active Stripe account.
After you create a gateway one time, you use it again on any number of funnels.
Make sure you:
- 1.Open a funnel step.
- 2.Click the payment form field.
- 3.In the left settings panel, click Edit payment options.
- 4.In the new panel, click Add a new payment method.
- 5.In the pop-up window, click Bancontact.
6. Click Add New Bancontact Gateway. A new window displays.
On the New gateway window:
- 1.Click the Gateway name field.
- 2.Enter a unique name. This name is for internal use. It is not visible in the funnel.
- 3.Click Connect.
On the next window, click the gateway that you just created. The window closes.
- 1.On the next window, confirm the default method or click a different payment method. (optional)
- 2.Click Save changes.
- 3.Click Save changes again on the next page.
The final step requires some customizations on your Stripe account.
To activate this payment method on your Stripe account:
- 1.Log in to your Stripe account.
- 2.Click the Settings gear in the top right corner.
- 3.Click Payment methods on the Product settings page.
- 4.Scroll down to Bancontact.
5. Click the Turn On button. Stripe changes the button to a green checkmark.