Add iDEAL to your funnel
We recently added the iDEAL payment option to our Funnelish Pay app. Wondering if you should get on board?
There are many reasons.
You have customers (or potential customers) in the Netherlands or Belgium.
- 55% of all online transactions in the NetherlandsiDEAL is iDEAL! Funnelish will show this option to customers visiting your funnel from the Netherlands and Belgium.
- The iDEAL gateway is optimized for mobile banking.
- iDEAL supports order bumps, up-sells, and down-sells.
- iDEAL supports both subscriptions and one-time purchases.
Make sure you:
- 1.Open a funnel step.
- 2.Click the payment form field.
- 3.In the left settings panel, click Edit payment options.
- 4.In the new panel, click Add a new payment method.
- 5.In the pop-up window, click iDEAL.
- 6.Click Add New iDeal Gateway. A new window displays.
On the New gateway window:
- 1.Enter a unique Gateway name. This name is for internal use. It is not visible in the funnel.
- 2.Click Connect. The app opens Stripe.
- 3.Log in and connect to a Stripe account or create a new one.
Enter unique gateway name
4. Click Save changes after the account connects.
Connected to iDEAL via Stripe
The final step requires some customizations on your Stripe account.
- 1.Log in to your Stripe account.
- 2.Click the Settings gear in the top right corner.
- 3.Click Payment methods on the Product settings page.
- 4.Scroll down to iDeal.
- 5.Click the Turn On button. Stripe changes the button to a green checkmark.