Improve the customer experience for buyers in Europe and around the world
Connect your funnel to SOFORT, a popular online banking system. It is popular in Western Europe and available in about 40 countries. About 85 million people use SOFORT to transfer funds from their bank accounts to merchants.
SOFORT supports recurring payments and upsells. Payment processing is handled through Stripe, which is great news for Funnelish users. Adding a SOFORT payment method to your funnel is fast and easy if you have an active Stripe account.
After you create a gateway one time, you use it again on any number of funnels.
Make sure you:
- 1.Open a funnel step.
- 2.Click the payment form field.
- 3.In the left settings panel, click Edit payment options.
- 4.In the new panel, click Add a new payment method.
- 5.In the pop-up window, click SOFORT.
6. Click Add New SOFORT Gateway. A new window displays.
On the New gateway window:
- 1.Click the Gateway name field.
- 2.Enter a unique name. This name is for internal use. It is not visible in the funnel.
- 3.Click Connect.
4. On the next window, click the gateway that you just created. The window closes.
- 1.On the next window, confirm the default method or click a different payment method. (optional)
- 2.Click Save changes.
- 3.Click Save changes again on the next page.
- 4.Set SOFORT as the default payment method. (optional)
The final step requires some customizations on your Stripe account.
To activate this payment method on your Stripe account:
- 1.Log in to your Stripe account.
- 2.Click the Settings gear in the top right corner.
- 3.Click Payment methods on the Product settings page.
- 4.Scroll down to Sofort.
- 5.Click the Turn on button.
- Stripe displays a message about webhooks. Read the terms and click Request access to enable SOFORT.
- Stripe changes the button to a green checkmark.