Give customers more choices
Create variants to give your customers more choices, increase the likelihood of closing a sale, and increase your average order value (AOV).
Variants are a group of products that share the same core quality but come with different attributes. Take a sweater, for instance. It can come in different sizes (e.g. small or large) and different colors (e.g. black or dark blue).
A variant is tied to a product (one-time sale or subscription). You can create variants at the same time you create a product or add variants to an existing item.
Variants do not appear on a funnel page as independent items. You display variants as part of a Product list or an Order bump.
In this example, we add a variant to an existing product.
- 1.Open a funnel step.
- 2.Click a product name to open the edit panel.
- 3.Scroll down to the Variants heading.
- 4.Click the Add new variant button.
Click Add new variant
- 1.Enter the variant name (e.g. Size).
- 2.Enter an option (e.g. Small 250 g).
- 3.Click the Add new option button to add a line.
- 4.Repeat steps until finished.
Creating product options
Adding option details
The next step is to upload images and configure prices. This is an optional step. If each variant has the same price as the base product (default), then Funnelish automatically uses the default price for each variant.
If one or more variants have a different price, enter a custom price.
- 1.Click the Manage variants button.
- 2.Upload images. (optional)
- 3.Enter custom prices. (optional)
- 4.Click Save changes.
- 5.Click Save changes on the next panel.
What the customer sees
This example shows a product on a live funnel page. If a user selects the product, a folder expands and shows the variants. If a user clicks a variant, the price displays on the page.
Variants on a live funnel step
- Customizable Upload a custom image for each variant.
- Flexible Variants work on single-checkout, multi-checkout, and quantity-checkout product lists.
- Fast Automatic image optimization maximizes page load speed.